In 2022, Accor Plus members are able to fast-track elite tiers with fewer stays in hotels.
Accor Plus Fast Track Campaign
As long as you stay at least 1 eligible night in Accor hotels before 31 December 2022:
- Silver members will receive 10 bonus status nights to Gold status.
- Gold members will receive 15 bonus status nights to Platinum status.
- Platinum members will receive 20 bonus status nights to retain Platinum status.
Accor Plus Platinum members also enjoy bonus Status Nights with Fast Track.
What are the benefits of Gold Status?
– Early check-in or late check-out.
– Upgrade to a next room category subject to availability.
– Guaranteed room availability 3 days before arrival.
What are the benefits of Platinum Status?
– Guaranteed room up to 2 days before arrival.
– Access to the Executive Lounge if existing, means you can enjoy complimentary breakfast and “Happy hour”.
– Upgrade to a suite for one night with the Suite Night Upgrade.
Find more information about Accor ALL members’ status and benefits.
How to book the Accor Plus fast track campaign?
Even if you don’t have any plan to travel yet, as long as you’re still an Accor Plus member, you should participate in this campaign, all you need to do is:
- Click this link.
- Login to your Accor Plus member account.
- Click the register link.
- Receive a registration success email.
Then, you’re all good to book Accor hotels.
For your information, Accor Plus members are also the Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members, however, ALL members need to pay the annual fee to be Accor Plus members, and enjoy some accommodation and dining benefits.
If you live or travel a lot in Asia-Pacific, the Accor Plus program makes sense for Accor ALL members, if you want to better understand this program, check the latest Accor Plus members offers and Accor Plus guides.