AccorHotels is Europe’s largest hotel group, headquartered in Paris, France. There are 3,960 hotels in 110 countries under 34 brands worldwide, from luxury to budget hotels, from resorts to homestays.
What is Accor Live Limitless (ALL)?
Accor Live Limitless (formerly Le Club Accor Hotels) is a loyalty program of Accor Hotels, it’s FREE to join in, and available at AccorHotels worldwide.
Just like other hotel loyalty programs, ALL members can earn points and nights for hotel booking and enjoy unique experiences based on the different tiers in Accor hotels all over the world.
Accor Hotels also has a paid membership – Accor Plus, members can enjoy FREE rooms, 50% off discount on dining in Accor Hotels across Asia Pacific. You can find more about Accor Plus here, and click here to join Accor Plus now.
Accor hotels brands
Accor has 34 brands, which are officially divided into 4 levels, luxury hotels, high-end hotels, mid-range hotels, and economy hotels.
Accor hotels luxury brands: Raffles, Sofitel Legend, Banyan Tree, Fairmont, SO So Sofitel, Sofitel.
Accor hotels premium brands: MGallery, Pullman, Swissotel, Angsana, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, The Sebel.
Accor hotels midscale brands: Mantra, Novotel, Mercure, Adagio Aparthotel Premium, Tribe.
Accor hotels economy brands: Ibis, Ibis Styles.
What are the Accor Live Limitless benefits?
The ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program has five membership levels: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.
Accor ALL Classic
Requirement: Free to join in.
- Complimentary Internet
- Members rates for rooms – normally 10% off of the public rate.
Accor ALL Silver
Requirement: 10 nights or 2,000 Status Points (€800 spend).
In addition to Classic benefits, you’ll get:
- Welcome drink – You should get a drink voucher when you check-in, you can use it at the Lobby bar during your stay at hotel.
- Priority welcome.
- Late check-out – Normally it’ll be until 2 PM.
Accor ALL Gold
Requirement: 30 nights or 7,000 Status Points (€2,800 spend).
In addition to Silver benefits, you’ll get:
- Welcome gifts – such as fruit, soft drink, or chocolates.
- Upgrade to next room category subject to availability.
- Guaranteed room up to 3 days before arrival.
- Early check-in or late check-out.
Accor ALL Platinum
If you often visit Accor hotels, the Platinum membership is the one you should get.
Requirement: 60 nights or 14,000 Status Points (€5,600 spend).
In addition to Gold benefits, you’ll get:
- Access to hotel executive lounge – that’s to say you’ll get your afternoon tea, even dinner for free.
- 2x Suite Night Upgrades (guaranteed).
- Complimentary daily breakfast in Asia-Pacific – that’s why I only book the basic room type without breakfast when I upgrade to platinum.
- Complimentary soft drinks from the minibar (MGallery only).
- Complimentary ironing service of one piece (Pullman only).
- Dedicated contact line.
- Premium WiFi.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
Accor ALL Diamond
This tier does not exist until 2019, the number of diamond members is limited, for those who spend a lot with AccorHotels.
Requirement: 26,000 Status Points only (€10,400 spend).
In addition to Platinum benefits, you’ll get:
- Complimentary weekend breakfast globally.
- Gift Accor ALL Gold status to a person of your choice.
Check out more about the benefits of Accor ALL members.
How to use Accor ALL points?
Accor points are divided into Rewards Points and Status Points.
Status points are used to determine your membership level, and bonus points can be used to redeem stay or experiences.
2,000 Rewards points = €40
Accor points are still very easy to use, all your consumption in the hotel, whether it is shopping, dining, laundry, or room charges, put them in your room bill, let the staff help you use the points to deduct when you check out, it is very convenient to use.
Transfer to frequent flyer partners
You can convert Accor reward points into miles with over 30 frequent flyer programs, including Qantas, Virgin Australia Velocity, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, and Cathay Pacific Asia Miles.
The exchange rate is 2 points to 1 mile for most programs. Qantas and Velocity 1 mile can exchange for 1 Accor reward point.
The Accor points can also be used for hiring a car with Europcar, and 2,000 Accor Rewards points get you €20 off a rental.
How to earn Accor ALL points?
Of course, Staying at Accor hotels is the main way to earn points.
For every 10 euros spent at Accor hotels, 31 points can be accumulated for the Silver card level, 37 points for the Gold card and 44 points for the Platinum card and above. The higher the level, the more points the member. Details are as follows:
Dining in hotels to earn Accor points
Even if you aren’t staying at hotels, as long as you dining at participating bars and restaurants, you can still earn ALL rewards points.
To earn rewards points, all you need to do is simply ask hotel staff to help you accumulate points. Find more information here.
Something you should know about Accor points:
- Unlike many other programs (IHG or Hilton), Accor rewards points can’t buy.
- As long as you earn points at least once every 12 months, your Accor rewards points will not be expired.
- Make sure to check the Accor TOP offers before booking. If there are 4 times points campiagn or 6000 campaign, it’s really worth to register.
How to join ALL – Accor Live Limitless membership?
It’s easy and at no cost to join the ALL program by simply doing it online.
- Fill in your registration details, and make sure to select the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program.
- Click ‘Sign Up’. Your membership details will be sent to your email.
How to quickly upgrade to Accor Gold level?
According to Accor’s normal upgrade standards, you need to stay at least 30 nights in a year to upgrade to Gold membership.
So is there any way to upgrade quickly? Yes!
Accor officially has a limited time for the rapid upgrade event, before December 31, 2022, you only need to stay 15 nights to upgrade to Gold Membership.
What is Accor Plus?
Accor Plus is a paid membership of Accor in the Asia Pacific, in addition to Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus members can enjoy travel, dining, and lifestyle benefits. Click to join Accor Plus now.The key benefits of Accor Plus include:
- Complimentary night at more than 1100 Accor resorts and hotels across the Asia Pacific
- Up to 50% dining discount
- Up to 50% off hotel stays (Red Hot Room)
- Additional 10% during Accor Hotels sale
- Upgrade to Accor ALL silver membership
- Other discount vouchers
If you want to know whether is it worth signing up for Accor Plus membership, here is the list of the latest Accor Plus offers.
Accor hotels useful links
Accor Hotels’ official booking site: all.accor.com
Accor ALL – Accor Live Limitless login
Accor Plus official website: www.accorplus.com
Here is everything you need to know about Accor Hotel deals, customer service info, and a loyalty program guide.
Please find the Accor the TOP hotels deals here. If you have any questions about Accor, please leave your comment on the below.