Novotel Hong Kong Century is a hotel of AccorHotels Group, if you are already an Accor member, remember to log in to Accor account before booking a room, you can get Accor points rewards and membership benefits. Also, don’t forget to compare the price before booking to make sure you get the lowest price.
Book on the official Accor website
HotelsCombin immediately compared prices
Also next to the Novotel hotel is AKI Hong Kong MGallery Hotels, which also owned by AccorHotels and operated by the same team. This MGallery just opened in 2022, and its brand positioning and hotel quality are higher than Novotel hotels.
Novotel Century Hong Kong features
- The hotel is located in the heart of Wan Chai District, Hong Kong Island, 5 minutes’ walk to Wan Chai MTR Station.
- The hotel has a rooftop outdoor swimming pool and sauna, which is a big plus in Hong Kong.
- The hotel offers views of Victoria Harbour.
- This hotel has been open for a long time, and the biggest feature is the excellent location and value for money.
Novotel Century Hong Kong’s restaurant
The hotel’s catering is one of the characteristics of this house, not only the hotel location is good, the hotel’s buffet environment, taste, type, and cost performance are very high.
Oyster seafood buffet and à la carte menu are available. Fresh ingredients are selected every day to prepare delicious food from all over the world.
Opening hours: 6am to 10pm daily
Pepino Italian restaurant
Pepino Italian Restaurant features classic Italian interiors and glass windows with views of the bustling city.
Lunch: 12 noon to 2:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
Dinner: 6pm – 10pm (Monday to Saturday).
Located on the mezzanine level of the hotel, AK’s Lounge offers a variety of beverages and snacks, and guests can enjoy a relaxing environment through the large floor-to-ceiling windows.
Opening hours: Daily from 4pm to 11:30pm
Facilities of Novotel Century Hong Kong
- The hotel has 3 restaurants
- Executive Lounge
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
- Fitness centre and sauna
- Conference hall, wedding hall
Location of Novotel Century Hong Kong
Hotel address: 238 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai Hong Kong 238 Sheffield Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Phone: (+852) 2598 8888
- Distance from Wan Chai MTR Station: 5 minutes walk
- Distance from Star Ferry Terminal: 5 minutes walk
- Distance from Causeway Bay shopping area: 10 minutes walk
- Distance from Ocean Park Hong Kong: 2 MTR stops
- Distance from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre: 8-minute walk
- Distance from Golden Bauhinia Square in Wan Chai: 13 minutes walk
- Distance from Hong Kong International Airport: 45 minutes by car
From the airport, take the A11 bus towards North Point Pier and take about 45 minutes to the “Shy Zhao Road” station, get off and walk about 5 minutes to the hotel.
The hotel offers a car pick-up service at an additional charge, so you can contact the hotel directly for consultation.
Attractions near Novotel Century Hong Kong
Star Ferry Terminal
A 5-minute walk from the hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Star Ferry, which provides easy access to Tsim Sha Tsui and Wan Chai districts in Kowloon, and you can also see a different view of Victoria Harbour from the boat.
The Star Ferry is divided into upper and lower decks, which departs every 10 minutes or so, and the fare is less than 5 Hong Kong dollars, and only Octopus cards are accepted.
Hong Kong Tramway
When you arrive in Hong Kong, you can’t help but take a nostalgic jingle car to tour the streets of Hong Kong.
Ding Ding Station is a 3-minute walk from the hotel, and the Ding Ding bus fare is only 2.6 Hong Kong dollars, cash and Octopus cards are accepted.
Causeway Bay shopping district
The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Causeway Bay shopping district, where shopping malls and attractions such as Times Square, Gicoon Department Store, Hysan Place and Victoria Park are within reach.